Continental SA Dining Utencils
- The products are designed to perform in a busy catering environment and the alumina in the vitrified clay body gives maximum strength.
- The vitrified clay body is fired at 1200° C, which ensures that the products do not absorb moisture and are more hygienic. The fully glazed base prevents the absorption of water and other materials.
- The reinforced rolled edge ensures that the products are edge-chip resistant which improves durability.
- The products are designed to maximise space-saving in a commercial kitchen environment. The fully glazed base minimises contact, thereby preventing damage when stacking.
- The products can withstand temperature fluctuations of up to 160° C, which ensures that piping hot main courses and ice chilled desserts can be served as required
- The high thermal shock resistance ensures that the products can withstand at least 5000 dishwasher cycles. All items are designed to fit easily into the dishwasher.
- The specially formulated glaze enhances the product performance, improving stain and metal mark resistance and durability. The durable glaze prevents thermal shock and crazing.
- The thermal properties ensure that the products are microwave and oven safe, and can withstand extremes in temperatures